Ion Accelerator, Beam Lines, and End Stations
All Related Publications Related Publications
- Assigning Oxidation States to Organic Compounds via Predictions from X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy: A Discussion of Approaches and Recommended Improvements.
- Defect Structure of Epitaxial CrxV1 − x Thin Films on MgO(001).
- Long-term Kinetics of Uranyl Desorption from Sediments Under Advective Conditions.
- Cold Crucible Induction Melter Studies for Making Glass Ceramic Waste Forms: A Feasibility Assessment.
- Thermodynamic and Kinetic Properties of Intrinsic Defects and Mg Transmutants in 3C-SiC Determined by Density Functional Theory.
All Related Research Highlights Related Research Highlights
- Predictive models of environmental reaction kinetics made more accurate, scalable (Scaled up)
- Scientists gain first quantitative insights into electron transfer from minerals to microbes (Tunable transfer)
- EMSL’s Chinook provides a new angle for validating pore-scale flow simulations (Go with the flow)
- Nanoclusters in steel add strength, stability under irradiated conditions (A steel trap)
- Novel method yields highly reactive, highly hydroxylated TiO2 surface (Water, Sun, Energy)