Ion Accelerator, Beam Lines, and End Stations
All Related Publications Related Publications
- Characterization and modeling of the cemented sediment surrounding the Iulia Felix glass.
- Asymmetry of radiation damage properties in Al-Ti nanolayers.
- Response of nanostructured ferritic alloys to high-dose heavy ion irradiation.
- Temperature-dependent Void Formation and Growth At Ion-irradiatedNanocrystalline CeO2–Si Interfaces.
- Effect of combined local variations in elastic and inelastic energylosses on the morphology of tracks in ion-irradiated materials.
All Related Research Highlights Related Research Highlights
- Predictive models of environmental reaction kinetics made more accurate, scalable (Scaled up)
- Scientists gain first quantitative insights into electron transfer from minerals to microbes (Tunable transfer)
- EMSL’s Chinook provides a new angle for validating pore-scale flow simulations (Go with the flow)
- Nanoclusters in steel add strength, stability under irradiated conditions (A steel trap)
- Novel method yields highly reactive, highly hydroxylated TiO2 surface (Water, Sun, Energy)