NMR Spectrometer: 600-MHz NB Varian NMR System - metabolomics cryoprobe (Liquids) - (Hood) - (subscribed through Sept. 2013)
- 600 MHz 1H frequency
- VNMRS DirectDrive-2 (DD2) console
- VnmrJ 3.1 software
- HCN salt-tolerant cold probe with cold carbon preamplifier, allowing direct observation of carbon for metabolic flux analysis studies
- Equipped for robotic NMR tube sample handling, accommodating up to 100 samples at a time
- Data analysis can be accomplished using Chenomx and AMIX software
Highlighted Research Applications
- Eukaryotic and prokaryotic.
Researchers may operate the system independently and can be trained to manage fully self-directed operations. Collaborative work with staff scientists is encouraged. For collaborations, the user may ship samples to EMSL. An EMSL scientist then will perform the experiment setup and data collection. EMSL scientists also are available to collaborate on data analysis and interpretation.
- 5-mm HCN salt sensitive Z-gradient cold probe with variable temperature (VT) control: 0 to 80°C
- 5-mm HCN Z-gradient probe with variable temperature (VT) control: -20 to 80°C.
The console is equipped with four radio frequency channels and a Z-axis gradient amplifier.
All Related Publications Related Publications
- A multi-omic systems approach to elucidating Yersinia virulence mechanisms.
- Myocardial Oxidative Metabolism and Protein Synthesis during Mechanical Circulatory Support by Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation.
- Novel monosaccharide fermentation products in Caldicellulosiruptor saccharolyticus identified using NMR spectroscopy.
- TRIIODOTHYRONINE INCREASES MYOCARDIAL FUNCTION AND PYRUVATE ENTRY INTO THE CITRIC ACID CYCLE AFTER REPERFUSION IN A MODEL OF INFANT CARDIOPULMONARY BYPASS .
- A Comprehensive Subcellular Proteomic Survey of Salmonella Grown under Phagosome-Mimicking versus Standard Laboratory Conditions.
Related Research Highlights
- Protein signaling between soybean root hairs, bacteria reveals core cellular processes (Orchestrating change)
- Using an integrated ‘omics approach to study macrophages (Activating macrophages)
- Extracellular polymeric substances stop migration of subsurface contaminants (Microbes that Immobilize)