Electron Microscope: Dual FIB/SEM, Environmental for radiological samples (Quanta)
This capability enables three-dimensional imaging and compositional analysis of radiological samples with high spatial resolution and is particularly relevant for identifying location, phase, and composition of environmental contaminants. This capability currently located in the Radiochemistry Annex, enables analysis of radiological samples relevant to subsurface science and geochemical processes.
All Related Publications Related Publications
- Oxidative Dissolution of UO2 in a Simulated Groundwater Containing Synthetic Nanocrystalline Mackinawite.
- Identification of Fragile Microscopic Structures during Mineral Transformations in Wet Supercritical CO2.
- Rotor Design for High Pressure Magic Angle Spinning Nuclear Magnetic Resonance.
- A (S)TEM Gas Cell Holder with Localized Laser Heating for In Situ Experiments.
- Effect of Surface Site Interactions on Potentiometric Titration of Hematite (α-Fe2O3) Crystal Faces.