EMSL 2012 User Meeting Venue
- July 14, 2012 - Blocks of hotel rooms released
- July 20, 2012 - Registration closes for non-U.S. citizens
- July 23, 2012 - Abstract submissions due
- Aug. 1, 2012 - Registration closes
- Aug. 14, 2012 - User Meeting Begins
- Download the User Meeting poster.
- Tweeting from our meeting? Then use #EMSL2012. Follow us @EMSLscience
Environmental Molecular Science Laboratory (EMSL)
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
August 14-15, 2012
3335 Q Avenue
Richland, Washington 99352
The workshop will be held in Richland, Washington in EMSL on the campus of the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory.
NOTE: Registration packets and badges (for U.S. citizens) will be waiting for you in the EMSL Auditorium. Foreign National Visitors will pick up their badges at central badging located in the ETB Building. Registration packets will be picked up in the EMSL Auditorium. If you are driving to the Laboratory, please park and walk to the EMSL Auditorium. If you are riding the shuttle bus, please go to the EMSL Auditorium to retrieve your packet.
The weather in Richland, Washington, is generally hot and dry in August. Please plan accordingly. Visit www.weather.com and search "Richland, Washington" closer to the conference dates for an up-to-date forecast.