EMSL 2012 User Meeting Visitor Information
- July 14, 2012 - Blocks of hotel rooms released
- July 20, 2012 - Registration closes for non-U.S. citizens
- July 23, 2012 - Abstract submissions due
- Aug. 1, 2012 - Registration closes
- Aug. 14, 2012 - User Meeting Begins
- Download the User Meeting poster.
- Tweeting from our meeting? Then use #EMSL2012. Follow us @EMSLscience
- Tri-Cities Visitors & Convention Bureau
- Guide to the wine country of the Pacific Northwest
- PNNL Visitors Website
EMSL is located in Richland, Washington, and is served by the Tri-Cities Airport in Pasco (PSC). Richland, Pasco, and Kennewick make up the Tri-Cities. The commercial airlines that fly to the Pasco airport are: Alaska/Horizon Airlines, Delta Airlines, and United Airlines; (via Denver, Minneapolis, Salt Lake, San Francisco, and Seattle). Other alternatives for travel to Richland, Washington, include flying into Seattle, Washington or Portland, Oregon and driving to the Tri-Cities which is about a 3 ½ hour drive.
Directions to PNNL from the Tri-Cities Airport
To get to the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory from the Tri-Cities Airport in Pasco, exit south from the airport parking area and merge on to 20th Avenue. Take the Interstate 182 exit toward Richland/Kennewick/Yakima (it is next to Columbia Basin College). On I-182, get in the left lane so that you do not take the Kennewick exit. The drive to Richland is approximately 10 minutes. Take the George Washington Way exit (Exit 5B) immediately after crossing the Columbia River. Continue north on George Washington Way for approximately 5 miles. (You will pass the Washington State University branch campus), then turn left onto Battelle Boulevard and take a right into the circle drive. (You will see the flagpoles.) There is parking on both sides of the flagpoles. The drive from the airport to PNNL is about 25 minutes.
From the Hotel to EMSL
Optional free bus transportation between the hotel and EMSL will be provided. The shuttle will leave the Red Lion at 7:15 a.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 14. It will leave EMSL at 6 p.m. On Wednesday, Aug. 15, it will leave the hotel at 7:15 a.m. and leave EMSL at 5:00 p.m. for the dinner at Terra Blanca Winery.
- Budget, (509) 547-8888 at Tri-Cities Airport (1-800-527-0700 worldwide)
- Hertz, (509) 547-0111 at Tri-Cities Airport (1-800-654-3131 worldwide)
- Avis, (509) 547-6971 at Tri-Cities Airport (1-800-831-2847 nationwide)
- National, (509) 545-9266 at Tri-Cities Airport (1-800-CAR-RENT worldwide)
1925 West a Street
Pasco, Washington 99301-5148