Patent documentation is available at the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- Kelly,Ryan T; Smith,Richard D; Tang,Keqi. October 2010. "Radiial Arrays of Nano-Electrospray Ionization Emitters and Methods of Forming Electrosprays." U.S. Patent 7,816,645.
- Baker,Eddie G; Gao,Yufei; Tonkovich,Anna Lee Y; VanderWiel,David P; Wang,Yong. April 2010. "Catalyst Structure and Method Of Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis." U.S. Patent 7,700,518.
- Kelly,Ryan T; Page,Jason S; Smith,Richard D; Tang,Keqi. March 2010. "Low Pressure Electrospray Ionization System and Process for Effective Transmission of Ions." U.S. Patent 7,671,344.
- Baker,Eddie G; Gao,Yufei; Tonkovich,Anna Lee Y; VanderWiel,David P; Wang,Yong. September 2009. "Catalyst Structure and Method Of Fischer-Tropsch Sythesis." U.S. Patent 7,585,899.
- Hoyt,David W; Hu,Jian Z; Sears Jr,Jesse A; Wind,Robert A. May 2009. "Discrete Magic Angle Turning System, Apparatus, and Process for In Situ Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy and Imaging." U.S. Patent 7,535,224.
- Gao,Yufei; Tonkovich,Anna Lee Y; Wang,Yong. March 2009. "Catalyst, Method of Making, and Reactions Using the Catalyst." U.S. Patent 7,498,001.
- Kelly,Ryan T; Page,Jason S; Smith,Richard D; Tang,Keqi. February 2009. "Method of Making Tapered Capillary Tips with Constant Inner Diameters." U.S. Patent 7,491,341.
- Shvartsburg AA, RD Smith, and GA Anderson. November 2008. "Method and Apparatus for High-order Differential Mobility Separations." U.S. Patent 7,449,683.
- Anderson, GA, KJ Auberry, LJ Kangas, and RD Smith. November 2006. "Method for Enhanced Accuracy in Predicting Peptides using Liquid Separations or Chromatography." U.S. Patent 7,136,759.
- Gilbert RW, CL Carrender, GA Anderson, and KD Steele. February 2007. "Multi-Mode Radio Frequency Device." U.S. Patent 7,176,784.
- Amonette JE, Autrey ST, Foster-Mills NS. February 2006. "Photoacoustic spectroscopy sample array vessels and photoacoustic spectroscopy methods for using the same." US Patent 6,999,174.
- Wind; RA, Hu, JZ, Minard, KR, Rommereim, DN. January 2006. "Advanced slow-magic angle spinning probe for magnetic resonance imaging and spectroscopy." US Patent 6,989,674.
- Tang; K, Belov, MB, Tolmachev, AV, Udseth; HR, Smith, RD. December 2005. "Multi-source ion funnel." US Patent 6,979,816.
- Hess WP, Joly AG, Gerrity DP, Beck KM, Sushko PV, Shlyuger AL. June 2005. "Particle generator." US Patent 6,911,649.
- Amonette JE, Autrey ST, Foster-Mills NS, Green D. March 2005. "Photoacoustic spectroscopy sample array vessel and photoacoustic spectroscopy method for using the same." US Patent 6,873,415.
- Weller RE, Lind MA, Fisher DR, Gutowska A, Campbell AA. March 2005. "Stimulus sensitive gel with radioisotope and methods of making." US Patent 6,869,588.
- Tonkyn RG, Barlow SE, Balmer ML, Maupin GD. October 2004. "NOx reduction methods and apparatuses." US Patent 6,808,694.
- Belov M, Smith RD, Udseth HR. September 2004. "Method for increasing the dynamic range of mass spectrometers." US Patent 6,787,760.
- Steele KD, Anderson GA, Gilbert RW. July 2004. "Multi-level RF identification system." US Patent 6,765,476.
- Wang Y, Vanderwiel DP, Tonkovich AY, Gao Y, Baker EG. June 2004. "Catalyst structure and method of Fischer-Tropsch synthesis." US Patent 6,750,258.
- Elder SH, Su Y, Gao Y, Heald SM. February 2004. "Nanocrystalline Heterojunction Materials." US Patent 6,685,909.
- Beck KM, Wunschel DS. January 2004. "High spatial resolution matrix assisted laser desorption/ionization (MALDI)." US Patent 6,680,477.
- Wang Y, Vanderwiel DP, Tonkovich AY, Gao Y, Baker EG. December 2003. "Catalyst structure and method of Fischer-Tropsch synthesis." US Patent 6,660,237.
- Tonkovich A, Wang Y, Wegeng RS, Gao Y. September 2003. "Method and apparatus for obtaining enhanced production rate of thermal chemical reactions." US Patent 6,616,909.
- Grate J, Wise B. August 2003. "Methods for characterizing, classifying, and identifying unknowns in samples." US Patent 6,606,567.
- Elder SH, Su Y, Gao Y, Heald SM. July 2003. "Nanocrystalline Heterojunction Materials." US Patent 6,592,842.
- Smith RD, Kim T, Tang K, and Udseth HR. June 2003 "Ionization Source Utilizing a Jet Disturber in Combination with an Ion Funnel and Method of Operation." US Patent 6,583,408.
- Wang Y, Vanderwiel DP, Tonkovich AY, Gao Y, Baker EG. May 2003. "Catalyst structure and method of fischer-tropsch synthesis." US Patent 6,558,634.
- Tonkovich A, Wang Y, Wegeng RS, Gao Y. April 2003. "Method and apparatus for obtaining enhanced production rate of thermal chemical reactions." US Patent 6,540,975.
- Liang Y, Daschbach JL, Su Y, Chambers SA. March 2003. "Structure having spatially separated photo-excitable electron-hole pairs and method of manufacturing same." US Patent 6,534,782.
- Chandler DP, Posakony GJ, Bond LJ, Bruckner-Lea CJ. January 2003. "Apparatus and method for ultrasonic treatment of a liquid." US Patent 6,506,584.
- Anderson GA, Brands MD, Bruce JE, Pasa-Tolic L, Smith RD. December 2002. "Method for calibrating mass spectrometers." US Patent 6,498,340.
- Wang Y, Vanderwiel DP, Tonkovich AY, Gao Y, Baker EG. December 2002. "Catalyst structure and method of fischer-tropsch synthesis." US Patent 6,491,880.
- Tonkovich A, Wang Y, Gao Y. November 2002. "Long life hydrocarbon conversion catalyst and method of making." US Patent 6,479,428.
- Wang Y, Vanderwiel DP, Tonkovich AY, Gao Y, Baker EG. September 2002. "Catalyst structure and method of Fischer-Tropsch synthesis." US Patent 6,451,864.
- Gao Y, Tonkovich A, Wang Y. August 2002. "Catalyst, Method of Making, and Reactions Using the Catalyst." US Patent 6,440,895.
- Armstrong B, Campbell AA, Gutowska A, Song L. July 2002. "Polymer/Ceramic Composites*." US Patent 6,417,247.
- Grate J, Wise B. June 2002. "Methods For Characterizing, Classifying, And Identifying Unknowns In Samples." US Patent 6,408,250.
- Gao Y, Liu J. March 2002. "Carbon Nanotubes On A Substrate" US Patent 6,361,861.
- Amonette J, Autrey ST, Daschbach J, Foster-Mills N. February 2002. "Photoacoustic Spectroscopy Apparatus and Method." US Patent 6,348,968.
- Fulton JL, Hoffmann MM. November 2001. "Rare Earth Oxide Fluoride Nanoparticles and Hydrothermal Method For Forming Nanoparticles." US Patent 6,316,377.
- Weller RE, Lind MA, Fisher DR, Gutowska A, Campbell AA. October 2001. "Stimulus Sensitive Gel with Radioisotope And Methods Of Making." US Patent 6,296,831.
- Wang Y, VanderWiel DP, Tonkovich AY. September 2001. "Method and Catalyst Structure for Steam Reforming of a Hydrocarbon" US Patent 6,284,217
- Phelps MR, Yonker CR, Fulton JL, Bowman LE. July 2001. "A Method of Filtering a Target Compound From a First Solvent That is Above Its Critical Density." US Patent 6,264,726.
- Eiden GC, Barinaga CJ, Koppenaal DW. July 2001. "An Apparatus for Reduction of Selected Ion Intensities in Confined Ion Beams." US Patent 6,259,091.
- Autrey ST, Posakony GJ, Amonette JE, Foster-Mills NS. June 2001. "Photoacoustic Method for Measuring Concentration of Chemical Species." US Patent 6,244,101.
- Autrey ST, Daschbach JL, Amonette JE, Foster-Mills NS. May 2001. "Photoacoustic Spectroscopy Sample Cells and Methods of Photoacoustic Spectroscopy." US Patent 6,236,455.
- Smith RD, Liu C. February 2001. "Apparatus for Molecular Weight Separation." US Patent 6,187,190.
- Holman DA, Grate JW, Bruckner-Lea CJ. December 2000. "Apparatus and Method for Handling Magnetic Particles in a Fluid." US Patent 6,159,378.
- Egorov OB, Grate JW, Bray LA. November 2000. "Method for Sequential Injection of Liquid Samples for Radioisotope Separations." US Patent 6,153,154.
- Egorov OB, O'Hara MJ, Grate JW, Chandler DP, Brockman FJ, Bruckner-Lea CJ. October 2000. "Systems for Column-Based Separations, Methods of Forming Packed Columns, and Methods of Purifying Sample Components." US Patent 6,136,197.
- Gao Y, Campbell AA. September 2000. "Method of Coating a Substrate with a Calcium Phosphate Compound," US Patent 6,113,993.
- Holtom GR, Xie XS, Zumbusch A. August 2000. "Nonlinear Vibrational Microscopy." US Patent 6,108,081.
- Smith RD, Shaffer SA. August 2000. "Method and Apparatus for Directing Ions and Other Charged Particles Generated at Near Atmospheric Pressures Into a Region Under Vacuum." US Patent 6,107,628.
- Tanner DD, Ding Q, Kandanarachchi P, Franz JA. August 2000. "Method of Microwave Bond Cleavage of a Hydrocarbon Compounding a Liquid Phase." US Patent 6,106,675.
- Brewster ME, Miller NE. May 2000. "Information Retrieval System Utilizing Wavelet Transform." US Patent 6,070,133.
- Grate JW, Kaganove SN. January 2000. "Strongly Hydrogen-Bond Acidic Polymer and Methods of Making and Using." US Patent 6,015,869.
- Smith RD, Severs JC. November 1999. "Capillary Electrophoresis Electrospray Ionization Mass Spectrometry Interface." US Patent 5,993,633.
- Sharma AK, Camaioni DM, Josephson GB. November 1999 "Corona Method and Apparatus for Altering Carbon Containing Compounds." US Patent 5,980,701.
- Campbell AA, Song L. September 1999. "Thin Film Composition with Biological Substance and Method of Making," US Patent 5,958,430.
- Smith RD, Liu C. September 1999. "Microdialysis Unit for Molecular Weight Separation." US Patent 5,954,959.
- Peurrung AJ, Barlow SE. August 1999. "Method and Apparatus for Confinement of Ions in the Presence of a Neutral Gas." US Patent 5,931,986.
- Barlow SE, Orlando TM, Tonkyn RG. June 1999. "Method and Apparatus for Processing Exhaust Gas with Corona Discharge." US Patent 5,914,015.
- Bowman LE. May 1999. "Method for Removing Organic Coatings from Substrates." US Patent 5,904,155.
- Fulton JL, Yonker CR, Hallen RR, Baker EG, Bowman LE, Silva LJ. January 1999. "Method for Sizing and Desizing Yarns with Liquid and Supercritical Carbon Dioxide Solvent." US Patent 5,863,298.
- Camaioni DM, Lilga MA. July 1998. "Method and Reaction Pathway for Selectively Oxidizing Hydrocarbon Compounds." US Patent 5,786,505.
- Amonette JE, Fruchter JS, Gorby YA, Cole CR, Cantrell KJ, Kaplan DI. July 1998. "Method of Removing Oxidized Contaminants from Water." US Patent 5,783,088.
- Janata J, McVay GL, Peden CH, Exarhos GJ. July 1998. "Apparatus for Photocatalytic Destruction of Internal Combustion Engine Emissions During Cold Start." US Patent 5,778,664.
- Linehan JC, Fulton JL, Bean RM. June 1998. "Process of Forming Compounds Using Reverse Micelle or Reverse Microemulsion Systems." US Patent 5,770,172.
- Eiden GC, Barinaga CJ, Koppenaal DW. June 1998. "Method for Reduction of Selected Ion Intensities in Confined Ion Beams." US Patent 5,767,512.
- Camaioni DM, Lilga MA. January 1998. "Method of Photocatalytic Conversion of C-H Organics." US Patent 5,708,246.
- Barlow SE, Alexander ML, Follansbee JC. December 1997. "Asymmetric Ion Trap." US Patent 5,693,941.
- Matson DW, Fulton JL, Linehan JC, Bean RM, Brewer TD, Werpy TA, Darab JG. July 1997. "Catalyst Material and Method of Making." US Patent 5,652,192.
- Balmer ML. January 1997. "Cesium Titanium Silicate and Method of Making." US Patent 5,591,420.